Many of you have been talking to me about how much this term’s theme of Abhyasa & Vairagya has been helping you. I am so glad about that – teaching it has helped me enormously too.
I’ve just completed Year 1 of a 4-year Yoga Sutra course, and would like to run a monthly Yoga Philosophy group in St Davids for those who feel they’d like to spend more time on it than the 5-10 minutes we have at the beginning of each class.
- The course will include discussion on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, chanting, & some asana practice – handouts and refreshments provided.
- To be held on the first Sunday of each month 4.00-6.30pm
- £20 per session or £100 for complete course of 6
- Themes to be studied:
- 2 June – Sutras 1 & 2
- 7 July – Sutras 3 & 4
- 4 August – Panca Vrtti (5 activities of the mind)
- 1 September – Abhyasa & Vairagya (freedom and support)
- 6 October – Isvara Pranidhana (surrender to a higher power)
- 3 November – The Antaraya (the obstacles)
Please get in touch with Lisa on 07960 702576, or via the contact box below, if this interests you. Om shanti X