Explore DEEP WELLBEING with Steve Thorp, counsellor and coach at St Davids Wellbeing Centre.
Thursdays at 7.30 p.m. – June 13th, June 27th and July 11th 2019.
The SUMMER WELLBEING SESSIONS:
- A series of three FREE taster workshops addressing aspects of deep wellbeing and soul making.
- At St Davids Wellbeing Centre over three Thursday evenings in June and July 2019
- All are welcome – you can attend one, two or all three sessions – just book a space* and come along – and there is no charge!
- You’ll take away starting points for a deep wellbeing toolkit you can develop in your relationships, work and spiritual life.
- There’ll be a chance to talk about your wellbeing goals with Steve during or after the sessions.
- You’ll have a chance to browse and buy Steve’s soul making books and poetry pamphlets and receive an invitation to the launch of his new PoetryMix poetry pamphlets later in the summer.
- You’ll find out about a new opportunity for developing your deep wellbeing and soul making in coming months!
You can find out more about these FREE workshops by clicking below:
Session 1: Working towards DEEP WELLBEING, click HERE
Session 2: SOUL MEDITATIONS AND MANIFESTOS, click HERE
Session 3: YOUR WELLBEING IN TROUBLED TIMES, click HERE