8-Month Yoga Philosophy Course
Following on from the success of 2 previous yoga philosophy courses exploring Chapter 1 and 2 of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, Lisa is now offering a third course on the Eight Limbs of Yoga (also from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali).
This is one of contemporary Yoga’s favourite sources of inspiration and guidance on how to live a balanced and ethical life – both on and off the mat.
- First Sunday of each month 3.00-5.30pm from October 2020 to June 2021 in St Davids Wellbeing or online
- Course fees are £160 (£20 per session) payable as an £80 registration fee by 1 October, plus £10 each month
- The course includes discussion on the Eight Limbs of Yoga, chanting & some āsana practice
- Handouts and refreshments provided
- Yamas – 4th October
- Niyamas – 1st November
- Āsana – 3rd January
- Prānayāma – 7 February
- Pratyahāra – 7 March
- Dhārana – 4 April
- Dhyāna – 2 May
- Samādhi – 6 June
Please get in touch with Lisa on 07960 702576, or via the contact box below, if this interests you. Om shanti X
Art of Viniyoga – Yoga Foundation Course
September – December 2020
with Lisa Smith
- Equivalent to BWY Foundation Course
- Perfect for experienced students and teachers trained in other approaches
- Includes practice planning, breathing techniques and yoga philosophy (Yoga Sutra)
- 60 hours/7 days supplemented by online learning and video material
- Course Cost£625 (£595 early bird) – £325 deposit + 2 payments of £150 on 1 Oct & 1 Nov.
- Dates (each day runs 9.30am – 4.30pm)
October 10th & 11th
November 14th & 15th
December 5th & 6th
How do I book or find out more?
For more information call Lisa on 07960 702576 or email via the link below.
“I am so loving this: it is deepening my understanding of exactly what gifts yoga practice can / does bring to my life. The philosophy is fascinating and seriously useful, and Lisa is a wonderfully clear and encouraging teacher. Xx” Serena Flynn, actor, November 2017
Please message Lisa for further information